Monday 24 March 2008

The X chronicles


I don’t get how men can ride on animals, especially during war.

Why men stare at me even when I’m inside my car.


Algebra, trigonometry, compound interest, quadratic equations,

Advanced technology side by side with inane superstitions.


I don’t get why women are masochists,

And how they handle men without using their fists.


Plastic surgery and I-love-Justin blogs,

People who don’t like (and eat) dogs.


I don’t get why movies are re-made,

Why people would want to die by a blade.


Why some people love the rain,

When all it does is sedate my brain.


I don’t get why we lie so much,

Why some people always like to touch.


I don’t get why people like to smoke.

How they can inhale and not choke.


I don’t get,


Pink bows, lacey tops,

How men always call the shots.


Britney Spears or Paris Hilton,

Different men each week who are smitten.


Freud and dream analysis,

How I’m related to my sis.


People who are beautiful and smart,

People who are perfect and don’t fart.


I don’t get me.

How suspicious I can be.

6 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

One good list as any!

Welcome to SS!

watered down

San said...

bum. ive been doing this for a while now. which is why the traffic.

and believing is not easy. sometimes the need to believe something kinda fools you into thinking you actually do believe it. it really is harder than i thought.

Greyscale Territory said...

Lovely conglomeration of ideas. They seem to spill out with passion!

Good write!

Gemma

a1ste said...

I don't get why people like to smoke either.

I get why people like to touch.

=]

Nrithya said...

I agree with parts of it and disagree with others...but interesting read, nonetheless.

San said...

new post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!